Monday 29 April 2013

Screen | Work excursion

Ever since I started my first official job as an account executive in an advertising agency, I've been beyond busy that I can barely find anytime to read, or casually watch a move, or eat properly during weekdays.

Advertising is an exciting industry, made up with a bunch of crazily talented people, often uncanny in their own interesting ways. I felt like I've entered a world where anything could happen, as long as you dare to have a voice and is not afraid to stand up for it.

Just like today, I was given the task of coming up with a TVC script for our client's new product line because the creatives didn't want to write it. It took me a while to realise how big a deal this represents - I was given the opportunity to take on a creative work, one thing I've always dreamed of, as a junior account person.

Lame, I know, but it did make me so happy.

Another good thing is that this job allows me to escape the office once every so often.

Two weeks ago I went to a Word-of-Mouth event where we had fashion bloggers testing out our new camera in this cute little coffee place. I sneaky-snapped a few photos for myself too, and well, how can I not? I'm still trying my best to keep this blog up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment