Saturday 2 March 2013

Travel | Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia

I've been to K.K. for more than a couple of times now since my family has a holiday house over there that we tend to visit at least once a year (our beagle stays there too).

K.K. is a beautiful city with the friendly people and amazing street food. Recently, there is new tortilla place opened up by a guy from Chicago. It's a really neat joint, colourful graffiti and skeletons and all that. Of course, their tortilla was equally amazing, however I was too hungry to even stop for a photo.

The owner told me that he's staying in K.K. for another year. Given the fast-changing business environment of the city, hopefully when I return next year for holiday, Chiwawa will still be up and running at the mercy of our Mexican appetite.





No comments:

Post a Comment